I love Disney, and songs from their movies. It seems the princess and the prince always live happily ever after, little animals save the day, and evil gets exactly what it deserves. Who wouldn't love a world like that?
Here are my favourites.
1. "When Will My Life Begin"- Tangled. This song is so well written and the voice really fits Rapunzel's personality. I constantly catch myself singing this tune, because it's so addicting.
2. "Make A Man Out Of You"- Mulan. One of the best Disney songs ever, hands down, no questions. It's so catchy and the lyrics are brilliant. Every time I listen to it, it brings me back and reminds me of when I was younger and it was my favourite movie.
3. "Colors of the Wind"- Pochahontas. A beautiful tune, it's a classic and truly represents what Disney's about- acceptance and understanding. It really touches me even now because it's relatable and portrays a great message.
4. "I See The Light"- Tangled. The best Disney love song ever. It's lovely and has a beautiful tune and you can't help but smile when you hear it.
5. "Beauty And The Beast"- Beauty And The Beast. BATB is a heartwarming film, and this song never ceases to blow me away each time I listen to it. The story it tells is inspiring and memorable.
6. "Circle Of Life"- The Lion King. I hold my kitten above my head and sing the beginning part really loudly. I sometimes can't help myself. Even if I don't know the actual words, pretending to know them is sufficient.
7. "Everybody Wants To Be A Cat"- Aristocats. Everyone pretty much does want to be a cat. It's one of the best Disney songs of all time, because it's so dynamic with the different genres thrown into the mix.
8. "I Have A Dream"- Tangled. As silly as the song is, it's touching because it shows that everyone truly does have a dream they wish to fulfill, so it's really uplifting.
9. "A Whole New World"- Aladdin. This is an absolute classic, and their voices are some of the best that've ever been in a Disney film. Every part of the song is perfect, and it makes me feel extraordinarily nostalgic.
10. "Part Of Your World"- The Little Mermaid. Growing up with The Little Mermaid, I remember singing this to myself and thinking it was the best song ever. I still love it because of how it tells about Ariel wanting to be different, and to be a human. It's fascinating and fun to listen to.
Disney movies have the best songs, because they're memorable and really show how magical the world of Disney really is..
Best Albums Of 2023: Alphabetically By Artist Ending March 31st
crossover Arabic Pop
Creem – America’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll Magazine, Reviewed Issue By Issue – August 1986 (Volume 17, Number 12)
“I used to read CREEM like the stuff in it was really gospel. Lester Bangs and all that stuff. And it was so important.”
UK Top 10 Albums 3-31-23 – 4-6-23
Lana grew old and boring…
UK Top 10 Singles 3-31-23 – 4-6-23
cliches farming out the same two dozen hooks for decades…
Press Releases For March, Here Are The Artists
uplifting synthpop single
The Early Bird: Top New Recorded Releases 3-31-23 – 4-6-23 Reviewed
Where are the songs?
Best Of 2023: Songs In Order Of Preference Through March 31st
electronic variants to perfection
Looking for that entire Taylor 2023 Concert On Youtube? Universal Took It Down…
good karma…. now gone bad
If They Were The Man: Now We Can’t Afford Tickets, Let’s Stream The Concerts For Three
At least you know what you are missing