1. Miley smokes a lot of dope, sometimes publicly. Dead Petz tells you so right away. Thumbs up for total transparency.
2. On Dead Petz, Miley shows off her use of the word fuck and its variations. She has no talent for it.
3. Dead Petz has a song about a space dude in space boots but nobody interesting or cool goes into space anymore. What plant, I mean, planet, has she lived on? Thumbs down for continuing with the way too much transparency.
4. There are honest and frank songs about sex and lust. But one features her grating low register voice and will make you shrivel up.
5. You will like the last tune on Dead Petz, “Twinkle Song.” But it may have more to do with the effect described in the story about enjoying being hit on the head repeatedly with a stick because of the good feeling when stopped.
6. Comfortable but amped up, wearing gray leggings, a black sports bra and a Flaming Lips hoodie, and cursing as though she were in a Tarantino movie, Ms. Cyrus alternated between green juice and green joints as she explained the personal evolution, including death and love like she’d never known, that led to this project,” wrote someone from the New York Times in a fairly good run-on sentence. Thus did the sun on dunghill shine.
Dick Destiny is an old man and easy to find.
Reimagining the Billie Eilish song
where the ‘70s underground met the corporate culture of the ‘80s
Machine Gun Kelly’s Mainstream Sellout Tour At Madison Square Garden, Tuesday, June 28th, 2022, Reviewed
he can entertain assuming he can keep himself alive
maybe I’m talking to myself, maybe I’m talking to someone else …
a major soul explosion
his FIFTY EIGHTH TOP TEN SONG
haunting vocals reminiscent of Perfume Genius
Drake’s 14th # 1 since 2009
looks poised to be the first Afrobeater to lead the album charts