Yeah, stole the name from the Rolling Stone story taken from the New York times though I got my story from Saint Michael Riedel of the new York Post. And here it is in a nutshell…
1. Andrew Lloyd webber
2. Is sueing
3. Michael Cohl
4. The guy who bandrolled “Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark’
5. Four the suddenly cancelled arena tour of “Jesus Christ Superstar”
6. Which was meant to play MSG
7. And which I was considering buying a ticket to because
8. Johnny Rotten was playing Pontius Pilate
9. Essentially, the same role he played in the Sex Pistols in 78.
10. But I digress
11. Cohl said he scrapped it because ticket sales were lousy.
12. Begging an answer to the musical question
13. Why didn’t he give up on Spidey three years earlier.
14. Maybe Marc has learnt his lesson.
15. In the lawsuit, webber aka the Really Useful Group said “We have no option but to proceed with legl action to recover costs associated with the project”.
Personally, I would enjoy this story a whole lot more if we could find some way to involve Bono, but unfortunately, appearances notwithstanding, Bono is too old for the title role.
a form of personal jesus
something he learned from his legendary uncle
how little this list has in common with the prior ones
a disquieted sadness permeates
Someday they will match TM and AEG as one of the big three
The 2021 “Legends Of Vinyl’s “Gala Awards Night” New York DJs and Artists Hall Of Fame, Tuesday, September 14th, Reviewed
we will pass, disco will live on with lov
¿No preferirías tener el modelo de este año?
play around with the different stems
Live Review: SohoJohnny Presents The Let Me Help, Inc 9/11 Fashion and Music Celebrity Benefit Gala Concert @Rumi Event Space 9/11/21
The star studded, Red Carpet Let Me Help, Inc benefit was a celebration of New York City fashion week, as well as a tribute to the 20th anniversary of 9/11.
it isn’t in the same league as The Beatles Top Five in 1964