What's happening to me? In the past few days I've been listening to some songs that are totally not my usual stuff. Here's my top eight most played songs lately.
1. "Can't Stop Partyin'"- Weezer. Only for the Lil' Wayne part. It's so catchy.
2. "The Manual"- Travie Mccoy. I've always been a fan of him, but the way this song is composed is great, and I've listened to it easily six or seven times in the past two days.
3. "Party Rock Anthem"- LMFAO. My friends and I did a dance to it two weeks ago, and it's been on constant repeat ever since.
4. "Club Can't Handle Me"- Flo Rida. It's a perfect dance song.
5. "Fit But You Know It"- The Streets. This one's a little better, but not much. His thick accent makes this tune so unique.
6. "The Lazy Song"- Bruno Mars. I've caught myself singing this so often…
7. "Dynamite"- Taio Cruz. "I THROW MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIIII-"..
8. "Paper Planes"- M.I.A. Also not as bad, but totally not my usual. It's perfect.
Someone needs to check me into a hospital or something.
Money, Money, Money: Buying Tickets In 2023
one of the worst endings to a major concert
Sharon Van Etten At The Troubadour, Sunday March 19th 2023
“I always dreamed of playing the Troubadour”
Single by Single review Of Paul McCartney’s The 7″Singles Box Reviewed
a master of melody and less so a master of genre
Creem – America’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll Magazine, Reviewed Issue By Issue – July 1985 (Volume 17, Number 2)
Bill Holdship’s piece on Prince is excellent
Going Steady: New Singles 3-17-23 – 3-23-23 Reviewed
it is like a change in the drill direction
Creem – America’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll Magazine, Reviewed Issue By Issue – June 1985 (Volume 17, Number 1)
Creem, at this point, seemed to be looking for new feeding hands to bite.
US Top Ten Albums Tracking 3-10-23 – 3-16-23
a potential top album of the year.