1. Are You With Me Now – Cate Le Bon – Terrific pop song with a 1960s Marianne Faithful flavor and a Florence Welch method but with a sense of restraint. One of the best songs of the year – A
2. Future Sex/Love Sound – Justin Timberlake – Highlight of the live show now and forever – A
3. Forget You – The Overtones – What they do here is turn a great song into a standard, with FIVE PART HARMONIES – A
4. Look Right Through You – Storm Queen – Great house disco track – A-
5. How Ya Doin’ – Little Mix, Missy Elliott – Not crazy about this band but Missy is quite nice – B
6. The Suicide Machine – Liam Gowing – Nice to hear a band writing its hook around the bass, a solid heavy rock band – B+
7. Remix – Mellowhigh, Tyler The Creator – Is this the single? Mixing hash and marijuana and it has the heavy sound of drugginess – A
8. Kissland – The Weeknd – Much better live than on record, live the songs actually move – B
9. When You Sleep – My Bloody Valentine – Gorgeous on record, but live? We will see – A
10. Drink You Away – Justin Timberlake – A deep album track that might be more, a sort of bluesy rockabilly – B+
enthralling rock documentary with a laser vision
folk Americana half the time, country the other
What was he thinking?
The line up simply isn’t there…
ten cumulative weeks
Rocky Kramer’s Rock & Roll Tuesdays Presents “Winter Rock” On Tuesday January 25th, 7 PM PT on Twitch
Rocky Kramer will be hosting “Winter Rock” on this week’s episode of Rocky Kramer’s Rock & Roll Tuesdays on Twitch.
he has just become the biggest man in musicals AGAIN!
might be a huge album for the Colombian reggaeton and Latin pop superstar
“Half my team have Covid and it’s been impossible to finish the show”
the goat and not the G.O.A.T