1. Jason Derulo – 'Don’t Wanna Go Home'
2. Example – 'Changed The Way You Kissed Me'
3. Calvin Harris feat Kelis – 'Bounce'
4. Pitbull feat Nayer, Afrojack and Ne-Yo – 'Give Me Everything'
5. Ed Sheeran – 'The A Team'
6. Alexandra Stan – 'Mr Saxobeat'
7. Vato Gonzalez feat Foreign Beggars – 'Badman Riddim (Jump)'
8. Lady Gaga – 'The Edge of Glory'
9. Nicole Scherzinger – 'Right There'
10. Aloe Blacc – 'I Need A Dollar'
Comment: I got the DeRulo song a month ago and this variation on "The Banana Boat Song" made little impression on me… but I bet it'd look great on the dancefloor. So will, er, EVERYTHING ELSE HERE.
Live Review: Randy Edelman “A Life In 80 Minutes” @ Chelsea Table & Stage in NYC, Nov.27, 2021 By Harley Rain
Live Review: Randy Edelman “A Life In 80 Minutes” @ Chelsea Table & Stage in NYC, Nov.27, 2021
proven itself a follow up to “Hello”
Her perceptive songwriting is complemented by her idiosyncratic guitar playing and distinctive vibrato-less voice
the goths have the best dancefloors
album sales comprise 692,000
back in the studio in January 1969, three months after they had nailed down 30 songs for The White Album
a collection of genres all united under the same gothic roof
Kali uses it creatively
everything she has done this past two years has proven itself important
“wastes no time with things like verses and other niceties deemed unnecessary on its direct route to fun”