1. The Wanted – 'Glad You Came'
2. DJ Fresh feat. Sian Evans – 'Louder'
3. Ed Sheeran – 'The A Team'
4. Beyonce – 'Best Thing I Never Had'
5. Loick Essien feat. Tanya Lacey – 'How We Roll'
6. Pitbull feat Nayer, Afrojack and Ne-Yo – 'Give Me Everything'
7. Jason Derulo – 'Don’t Wanna Go Home'
8. Calvin Harris feat. Kelis – 'Bounce'
9. Example – 'Changed The Way You Kiss Me'
10. Katy Perry – 'Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)'
Comment: What is it with Boy Bands looking like exiles from twinkie gay porno? Do girls really find these bottoms tasty? The song sucks as well.
Live Review: Randy Edelman “A Life In 80 Minutes” @ Chelsea Table & Stage in NYC, Nov.27, 2021 By Harley Rain
Live Review: Randy Edelman “A Life In 80 Minutes” @ Chelsea Table & Stage in NYC, Nov.27, 2021
proven itself a follow up to “Hello”
Her perceptive songwriting is complemented by her idiosyncratic guitar playing and distinctive vibrato-less voice
the goths have the best dancefloors
album sales comprise 692,000
back in the studio in January 1969, three months after they had nailed down 30 songs for The White Album
a collection of genres all united under the same gothic roof
Kali uses it creatively
everything she has done this past two years has proven itself important
“wastes no time with things like verses and other niceties deemed unnecessary on its direct route to fun”