1. Once Upon A Time In The West – Enrrico Morricone – There was a time this harmonica based blazer was to a rap concert what 2001 was to a Presley.
2. I Gotta Feeling (FMIF remix) – David Guetta – the great producer of our times is responsible for this BEP hit, and was forced to hold it back till BEP had made a fortune off it. Who cares? Made Guetta an overnight superstar.
3. Under The Blue Skies – Daffi – Where is she???
4. Lose Myself – Marsha Ambrosius – Missed it on the album, stood out as the encore Tuesday night!
5. Better Things – Ray Davies – Missed it as well, the guitars clang gorgeously. Plus, Davies: man… That voice.
6. Taken For A Fool – The Strokes – Will this one become a hit or will the verses kill it.
7. I'm Into You – Jennifer Lopez – I'm patiently waiting for the world to notice this.
8. Am I The Only One – Dierks Bentley – Y'all… he said y'all.
9. Friday – Rebecca Black
10. John – Lil Wayne
simultaneously self-effacing and egomaniacs
essentially a disco remix of “Rocket Man” featuring one of the the UK’s biggest stars…
“I literally really need you to jump up and down”
Friday night might kill us but Thursday evening is a blast
it just isn’t the triumph she needed after six years
an impressive sonic ride.
a high-spirited Post Pandemic anthem
a memorable band who were never better than here
almost Pink Floyd-esque