2. Taken For A fool – The Strokes – Ahh, yes, the Costello chorus!!
3. North American Scum – LCD Soundsystem – I had a busy weekend, right? The Arcade Fire song!!
4.Green Acres – TV Theme – Kinda chauvinist when you think of it? Though, cmon, Eva ruled the roost.
5. I'm Into You (feat lLil Wayne) – Big, big, big song
6. Drunk Girls (Holy Ghost Remix) – LCD Soundsystem – Better than the live version.
7. Am I The Only One – Dierks Bentley – Groovy fucker, y'all
8. Big Fat Bass – Brittney Spears
9. All My Friends – LCD Soundsystem
10. Fridays – Rebecca Black – Just five days away.
Live Review: Randy Edelman “A Life In 80 Minutes” @ Chelsea Table & Stage in NYC, Nov.27, 2021 By Harley Rain
Live Review: Randy Edelman “A Life In 80 Minutes” @ Chelsea Table & Stage in NYC, Nov.27, 2021
proven itself a follow up to “Hello”
Her perceptive songwriting is complemented by her idiosyncratic guitar playing and distinctive vibrato-less voice
the goths have the best dancefloors
album sales comprise 692,000
back in the studio in January 1969, three months after they had nailed down 30 songs for The White Album
a collection of genres all united under the same gothic roof
Kali uses it creatively
everything she has done this past two years has proven itself important
“wastes no time with things like verses and other niceties deemed unnecessary on its direct route to fun”