1. Ghosts – Laura Marling – How did she manage to take such a cliche and switch it for us? Haunting melody helps
2 .Pot Of Gold – Game/Chris Brown – Chris has been so on his game this year, the match up feels like a natural.
3. The Rainbow Connection – Weezer-Hayley Williams – Hey, well done guys. You managed to add absolute nothing to the Muppets. Fave. Ahhh, at least you didn't harm it!
4. TV Luv Song – Wavves – How can somebody no melodies write so many catchy songs.
5. Bad As Me – Tom Waits – He sounds like an eccentric opera song after drinking turpentine.
6. Jesus Fever – Kurt Vile _ Sounds like classic rock in a blender.
7. Crazy In Love – Beyonce – Somebody who saw the concert told me she was singing from a giant teleprompter
8. Everything Will Be Alright – The Killers
9. New Day – Jay Z And Kanye West – I go back and forwards on this album but not this song.
10. Don't Owe You A Thing – Gary Clark Jr.
Money, Money, Money: Buying Tickets In 2023
one of the worst endings to a major concert
Sharon Van Etten At The Troubadour, Sunday March 19th 2023
“I always dreamed of playing the Troubadour”
Single by Single review Of Paul McCartney’s The 7″Singles Box Reviewed
a master of melody and less so a master of genre
Creem – America’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll Magazine, Reviewed Issue By Issue – July 1985 (Volume 17, Number 2)
Bill Holdship’s piece on Prince is excellent
Going Steady: New Singles 3-17-23 – 3-23-23 Reviewed
it is like a change in the drill direction
Creem – America’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll Magazine, Reviewed Issue By Issue – June 1985 (Volume 17, Number 1)
Creem, at this point, seemed to be looking for new feeding hands to bite.
US Top Ten Albums Tracking 3-10-23 – 3-16-23
a potential top album of the year.