2. Don't Gve Up On Us – David Soul – Let being hit in the ear by soggy Bread -yes, that was a pun.
3. Mr. Know It All – Kelly Clarkson – Oooooh, mean. Way to tell the jerk, Kelly.
4. Raining In My Heart – Eric Idle "Are you being paid by the hour?" Multi part extended and very funny tribute.
5. Craigslist – Weird Al Yankovic – Yes, that's the real Ray Manzarek
6. Mama Said Knock You Out – LL Cool J – The lost art of scratching makes the track.
7. Ya Ya – John Lennon – Brilliant cover exemplifies Johnny's love of nonsense and nursery rhymes… and rock and roll.
8. Give It Away – George Strait – Jamey Johnson penned break up song.
9.The Knight Ain't Long Enough Genya Raven – The great rocker who never made it. Frank Schiazza claimed sexism and it is hard to deny that something doesn't make sense.
10. Lost Cause – Beck – If ever an album deserved to be served live and comple, Sea Changes is the one.
return to the top of country
Creem – America’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll Magazine, Reviewed Issue By Issue – January 1983 (Volume 14, Number 8)
a cow with eighteen udders
“a journey through his life, passions, influences, and enduring legacy”
the true Godfather Giannini Russo
Has Brit rock ever been worse?
essence de 2023
A very percussive song
the mixes his producer Daniel Lanois didn’t like
her best since “Milionària”
dip yourself deep in sonic hellaciousness and disquiet