Worst In The World, 2011
2. Foo Fighters – In the late 1990s, I couldn’t neak into a concert without these boring, bastards putting me to sleep for an hour. It isn’t Dave Grphl’s fault he isn’t Kurt Cobain… who is? It is his fault he mistakes a riff for a song. Never very good, and now just the pits, “Rope” should be hung rill its dead.
3. Jack White – Talk about over-extended. He gives on forming bands he play the same, tired blues riffs.
4. Coldplay – I think I hated these smug public school planks before “Yellow”. Definitely hated em after. Bedwetter Chris Martin once famously told an audience that one day they would be orgasming over a new song the band had just played. Needless to say, he was wrong.
5. Jay-Z – Never got it back after his retirement. “Empire State Of Mind”… if that’s nyc’s national anthem, we are a buncha egotistical assholes who can’t see the city for the reflection in the mirror.
6. Drake – What do you call a rapper who can’t rap?
7. Glee – Every single on of them are unimaginabley terrible
8. Phish – If you have never seen this band live, you have no idea how terrible they are. It’s like watching your kid sister cram for finals.
9. Gorillaz – Where the precious meets the pretentious.
10. Radiohead – Every fucking song sounds like the one before it for decades on end and Thom Yorke looks like a rat and sounds like a braying ass.