The 2020 Hall Of Fame Nominees Graded!
The 2020 nominees are below, I’ve also grade them best solely on their right to be in the Hall Of Fame, and left a comment where I felt like it…
The 2020 nominees are:
- Pat Benatar – C – she is talented, with both hits and longevity, but only two songs deserve to be in the canon
- Dave Matthews Band – D
- Depeche Mode – B – For years I would have said absolutely not, the synthpop duo are (actually were too drug addled and idle, but not anymore. Extra points if they bring out Vince Clark.
- The Doobie Brothers – C- Steely Dan for dummies
- Whitney Houston – B
- Judas Priest – B+
- Kraftwerk – A – invented techno for a mass audience
- MC5 – A – kicked out the jams
- Motörhead – A
- Nine Inch Nails – B
- The Notorious B.I.G. -A+ – The greatest rapper of all time, the featured with Junior Mafia and two flawless albums make him untouchable
- Rufus featuring Chaka Khan – B+
- Todd Rundgren – B – I can’t wear him but he is undoubtedly a true star –
- Soundgarden – C+
- T.Rex – A+ _ why are they not in yet?
- Thin Lizzy – A