My Fave Tracks, Monday, May 9th, 2011
1. Crazy Rhythms – The Feelies – The band with the perpetual skittishness break a melodic drone for a drum olo before sealing their date as a great band waiting to show how diffedence can, er rock.
2. If You Wanna – The Vaccines – Off their daytrotter session, indie rock 2011 with a noisy disposition.
3. She wolf – Shakira – Her most eccentric achievement. It is like being attacked by a rabid chichuahua.
4. Pop Your Balloon – Beastie Boys – Are their any memorable rhymes on this album? Not really but they nail the occasional sample.
5. It's Getting Better (Man!!!) – The problem is, everybody had wizened up to tNoel was less about good vibes, more the side effects of the cocaine. It wasn't addictive, though the headache was a brute… still, you could buzz all night before you dropped.
6. I Want To Hold Your Hand – The Beatles – Wait a sec, they wrote this on piano?
7. Changing – The Airborne Toxic Event – Springsteen for folks with ego deficiency.
8. Just A Friend – Biz Markie – Remember, EVERYTHING IS BORN IN INNOCENCE.
9. Master Of Art – Laura Stevenson And the Cans – Beyond sensitive, this is both girlie folk and indie rock. MAybe a great for 2011.
10. Hypnotico – Jennifer Lopez – Lady Gaga's best moment of 2011