1. Talk To Me Of Mendicino – Kate And Anna McGarragle – Off their excellent debut album in 1975, you can hear the Roches emerging from this lovely folkie harmonizing.
2. Heart Like A Wheel – Linda Ronstadt – or maybe not. Same album, Linda's epochal cover heralding Los Angeles into its own druggy, folkie, mellow orbit.
3. Whatever You Want (GOOD Music Has Arrived remix) – Consequency – Plus everybody else, and this is a pretty good track I missed out on.the first time. A sorta ood natured celebrity laugh off and very successful.
4. Pop Your Baloon – Beastie Boys – Nothing wrong with growing old gracelessly, but the rhymes don't have to slacken with age as well.
5. Hynotico – Jennifer Lopez – Another very good song off what appears to be a very good album.
6. Love And War – Neil Young – Might be more meaningful if he would stop fucking winging.
7. Where Them Girls At – David Guetta – Flo Rida is just awesome in pop mode and that beat on the verses is electridying.
8. Run The World (Girls) – Beyonce – Diplo better hope this doesn't stiff.