Best Selling Albums Of 2001
2) HOTSHOT – Shaggy – MCA 4.52
3) CELEBRITY – 'N Sync – Jive/Zomba 4.42
4) A DAY WITHOUT RAIN – Enya – Reprise/Warner Bros. 4.41
5) BREAK THE CYCLE – Staind – Flip/Elektra/EEG 4.24
6) SONGS IN A MINOR – Alicia Keys – J 4.10
7) SURVIVOR – Destiny's Child – Columbia/CRG 3.72
8 ) WEATHERED – Creed – Wind-up 3.58
9) O BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU? – soundtrack – Mercury (Nashville) 3.46
10) NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC! 6 – various artists – Sony/Zomba/Universal/EMI 3.13
11) J.LO – Jennifer Lopez – Epic 3.04
12) EVERYDAY – Dave Matthews Band – RCA 2.94
13) NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC! 7 –
Debates rage at rock nyc over the death of Bin Laden. Me? I am not a peace loving man. Having survived a civil war before I had lived a quarter of a century, any peace and love rust from the 60s was long gone by 79. I learnt my lesson. Without a powerful armed forces you are a crack whore at an all night deli.
So, when it comes to my politics, I mish mash a hardline on foreign policy, by which I mean defense (by which I mean attack) and social practises (by which I mean, the less laws, the less criminals).
So, yeah, I was as happy to see Bin Laden dead as I am about anything. Though when Helen voiced her hatred for The USA hooligans last refugeing in patritism, I didn't much mind about that either.
What I did mind is this godawful list of the best albums of 2001.You have to get to NSYNC before things really get cookin' and let me tell you folks, I bet 2011 is gonna kicks its butt all over the USA! USA!
Dave Matthews and at the head spot?
Linkin Park -the worst band on earth.